Director of People & Culture
2:30 PM PANEL DISCUSSION: Promoting Inclusiveness and Diversity in the Workplace and Driving Superior Performance
More organisation are recognising the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace particularly its impact in attracting and retaining client and customers.
There’s a fundamental link between your customer
demographic and employee demographic. This session will explore the practices and strategies to promote diversity in businesses and sectors that are traditionally dominated by single genders, sexual orientation and religious and ethnic backgrounds to drive better engagement with shifting customer demographics.
- Addressing the importance of diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Creating an interface that present opportunities for growth and development for minority groups
- Strategies to increase attraction and engagement with minority group
- Promoting inclusiveness and diversity across all recruitment, communication platforms and leadership
SBS is focused on improving not just diversity but inclusion in the workplace through various programs designed to make employees, regardless of their background and age feel like they are part of a team.
This session will look at the programs they have in place as well as investigating the importance of inclusion in driving productivity and driving innovation through new ideas.
- The increasing importance of diversity and inclusion: Appealing to the millennial workfoirce
- The impact on productivity
- Curating inclusiveness programs