Head of Employee Experience
Harrods is a luxury department store in London, UK. The store occupies a 20,000 m2 site and has 330 departments covering 90,000 m2 of retail space. It employs 12,000 employees with a revenue of about 769 million pounds.
It also won the 2017 Employees’ Choice award for Best Employer ( glassdoor) and has seen engagement increase from 60% to 85%, which is an industry high. This session will investigate the strategies and practices to druive employee fulfillment and driving them to be their best.
- Establishing the Employee Value Proposition as a reflection of your customer brand
- Understanding the activities and practices that add value for your employees
- Exploring Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Health Services and Benefits and Recognition to boost employee engagement
- Identifying bureaucratic barriers that water down the employee experience
This session will be led by the Head of Employee Experience of Harrods 2017 Employees’ Choice Award for Best Employer (Glassdoor) will investigate how an employer can create a fulfilling employee value proposition to drive engagement and performance.
It will discuss the role of corporate social responsibility, corporate health services and benefits and recognition. It will also explore the barriers and bureaucracy that counter these measures and explore steps to mitigate it.
- Understanding the voice of the employee and the customer value proposition to create an effective employee value proposition
- Identifying and removing the bureaucratic barriers that reduce engagement
- Case study: Establishing an Employee Council to capture the voice of the employees– Pros and Cons
- Ongoing strategies to maintain and increase engagement over the employee journey
Reasons to Attend:
- Hear from the winner of Glassdoor’s 2017 Employee’s Choice Award
- Gain an understanding of different strategies that can be employed to boost employee engagement
- Build an understanding of the link between engaged employee and high performance
- Learn how an Employee Council works